The oldest inland club in YorkshireAnd home of the East Riding Union
COVID-19: The course has reopened to members
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club has now reopened. Please note
- The reopening will initially be for members only
- All members must book their tee times in advance using the ClubV1 booking system
- All tee times will be between 8am and 7pm (7:30am - 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays)*
- Three- or four-balls are now allowed.
- The clubhouse and Pro Shop will remain shut, but there is a pay and collect service for any items you want to buy from the shop.
- Protective measures have been taken around the clubhouse. Members will be expected to observe these measures including one-way systems
- Members should adhere to the rules and guidance issued by the Board of Directors
- Please give way to greenkeepers at all times
* Members must not play outside of these times. This is to allow the greenkeeping staff to prepare the course for the day. These times will be reviewed.
For the health of members, greenkeepers, and everyone we pass when golfing, we must socially distance ourselves and abide by the guidelines provided by the government, golfing authorities and the Club. This means we must at all times adhere to 2-metre social distancing, particularly on the Westwood where many more people than usual are walking on and around our course.
Safe golf is the only route to take in order to protect your health and safety, welfare, and minimise those risks of the virus hurting our membership, staff, golf professional and his staff.
Beverley & East Riding Golf Club
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club was formed in 1889 – making it the oldest inland club in Yorkshire!
The club is based on the glorious Beverley Westwood pasture land, famous for its landmark Black Mill and Anti-Mill, which our traditional-style Clubhouse is built around.
The 18-hole course is one of Yorkshire’s finest and most natural layouts, enjoying outstanding views of the town and surrounding countryside from many vantage points.
Visitors are welcome at all times as the course is playable and in fine condition throughout the year.
Welcome to the oldest inland golf club in Yorkshire, founded in 1889, Beverley and East Riding Golf Club. As we celebrate our 131st year in 2020, the club offers a varied course set up, 18 unique holes which make the most of the natural landscape of the Westwood and boast some of the highly regarded greens in the East Riding golf circuit.
For your excellent value membership, you can make the most of the scenic golf course, make use of our newly refurbished club lounge, indoor golf studio and visit the golf professional shop, meeting Rich Pace, the highly regarded PGA professional at the club.
Recently introduced is the easy accessible electronic tee booking system available to everyone and enables you to join an array of competitions within the club calendar.
I look forward to seeing you out on the course soon. Enjoy your golf.
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club
I am delighted that you are thinking about visiting our golf club and can say with confidence that our members are a friendly group and will make you very welcome.
If you have not played much golf before then don’t worry because we offer ‘open’ days, free golf equipment and lessons from our professional to get you started.
If you have played before then you will find every hole on our course an interesting and exciting challenge with glorious views of the Westwood and our market town.
Most importantly you will benefit from the opportunity to get fitter, make new friends and take up an enjoyable activity for life!
Carl and I look forward to meeting you.
Lady Captain 2020
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club
Beverley & East Riding Golf Club would like to thank and acknowledge the support of the following sponsors who are generously helping the Club