COVID-19: The course has reopened to members
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club has now reopened. Please note
- The reopening will initially be for members only
- All members must book their tee times in advance using the ClubV1 booking system
- All tee times will be between 8am and 7pm (7:30am - 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays)*
- Three- or four-balls are now allowed.
- The clubhouse and Pro Shop will remain shut, but there is a pay and collect service for any items you want to buy from the shop.
- Protective measures have been taken around the clubhouse. Members will be expected to observe these measures including one-way systems
- Members should adhere to the rules and guidance issued by the Board of Directors
- Please give way to greenkeepers at all times
* Members must not play outside of these times. This is to allow the greenkeeping staff to prepare the course for the day. These times will be reviewed.
For the health of members, greenkeepers, and everyone we pass when golfing, we must socially distance ourselves and abide by the guidelines provided by the government, golfing authorities and the Club. This means we must at all times adhere to 2-metre social distancing, particularly on the Westwood where many more people than usual are walking on and around our course.
Safe golf is the only route to take in order to protect your health and safety, welfare, and minimise those risks of the virus hurting our membership, staff, golf professional and his staff.
As well as being one of the oldest courses in the North of England, Beverley is frequently praised for the condition of the links-style fairways and fast-running greens.
More pictures of the course can be found on the Gallery page and visitor pricing information is available on the Green Fees page.
Due to the uniqueness of the Golf Course, a look at the Local Rules is advisable before you tee off.
Course Map and Scorecard