COVID-19: The course has reopened to members and their guests
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club has now reopened. Please note
- The course has reopened to members and their guests
- All members must book their tee times in advance using the ClubV1 booking system (see below)
- Three- or four-balls are now allowed
- Guests may play with a member at the price of £15 per person. Envelopes will be provided for this outside the office. Please write the member’s and guest’s name and tee time on it.
- The clubhouse and Pro Shop will remain shut, but there is a pay and collect service for any items you want to buy from the shop.
- Protective measures have been taken around the clubhouse. Members will be expected to observe these measures including one-way systems
- Members should adhere to the rules and guidance issued by the Board of Directors
- Please give way to greenkeepers at all times
For the health of members, greenkeepers, and everyone we pass when golfing, we must socially distance ourselves and abide by the guidelines provided by the government, golfing authorities and the Club. This means we must at all times adhere to 2-metre social distancing, particularly on the Westwood where many more people than usual are walking on and around our course.
Safe golf is the only route to take in order to protect your health and safety, welfare, and minimise those risks of the virus hurting our membership, staff, golf professional and his staff.
Beverley and East Riding Golf Club uses Club V1
The club is run using this app. Members will need to download it on their phones, or log in online
Club V1 Members Hub
download the app now
Club V1 is our membership and bookings management software.
There are some fantastic modules that we can take advantage of to make life easier and give members greater accessibility. So watch this space for the introduction of some key functions. Before we can do anything though we need as many members to download the app onto your phones.
Once you have downloaded, sign in using your Howdidido username and password (don’t forget to tick ‘Remember Me’) then you will:
- Have instant access to your profile which includes details on your handicap and the current balance on your card
- Notifications on course status
- News items
- Tee time booking and booking onto competitions
- and much more.
Please enable push notifications so any news such as course updates will appear on the home screen of your phone/tablet without even accessing the app.